Property and Scouting Officer
We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Property Scouting / Investment Analyst. You will have to scout the best real estate developments and developer, available on the market.
- Research and build real estate investment strategies by assessing current market trends, financial statements, financial models, and other indicators.
Find new properties and Real Estate developments in which our investors would like to invest in.
- Analyze value building activities to prepare appraisal reports.
- Gather information about the client investments to assist with valuation.
- Stay updated with market trends and new investment opportunities.
- Respond to inquiries from investors, borrowers, and other professionals.
- Research appropriate industry guidelines and regulations as needed.
- Provide information and data in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with fund managers and industry professionals.
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in a destructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Problem solving attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to contribute to the project and improve existing processes
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the real estate experience
- Interested in Fintech and alternative investments with a focus on Italian and EU markets
- Full time salary around 35k (based on experience)
- Top class equipment incl. MacBook, screen, keyboard and mouse
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- A budget to spend on learning and self improvement through conferences, books and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- Professional development
- 2 year(s) experience in the Real Estate Field.
- Experience with Sales.
- Understanding of financial metrics, setup, and statistics.
- Familiarity with finance investment laws and regulations.
- Strong propensity for data research and analysis.
- Experience with appropriate software systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Italian and English language.
- Degree in Finance or relevant fields.