Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Compliance Officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
Are you an experienced Compliance Officer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong Compliance Officer to work with our dream environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Implement and manage AML and KYC process.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in a destructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Problem solving attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to contribute to the project and improve existing processes
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the real estate experience
- Interested in Fintech and alternative investments with a focus on Italian and EU market
- Full time salary equivalent to a "RAL" of 32k, or 45k if with a freelance contract
- Top class equipment incl. a MacBook
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- An annual budget to spend on learning and self improvement through conferences, books and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- Professional development
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field
- proven experience in a compliance role
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail