Digital Marketing Manager
- We are looking for a creative Marketing Manager. You will take our inbound sales growth to the next level.
- Develop strategies to expand and strengthen the customer base.
- Develop digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget.
- Optimize activities that will reach out to niche markets.
- Create segmented campaigns that reach out to a specific audience.
- Oversee email marketing campaigns during development, launch, and closure.
- Make enhancements to the quality of existing messages, communications and images.
- Test and evaluate current and potential organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create great content that attract traffic and generate leads.
- Work with the team to use metrics for the tracking of lead generation.
- Use metrics from successful campaigns to justify budget increases.
- Use metrics from unsuccessful campaigns to re-direct resources.
- 24-28k salary
- Professional development
- Strong propensity for analysis and research.
- Ability to develop catchy and appealing ads and campaigns.
- Experience in Marketing.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Italian and English language.
- A proven track record of leading successful marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Flexible, open-minded.
- In-depth knowledge of analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends) and interpreting metrics.
- Good aesthetic sense and ability to focus on what works.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant fields.